Friday, April 25, 2014

5BD - Day 1

I had a good morning, I made some coffee around 10 am. I'm not really sure how my coffee fits in with this plan, but I tried to hold off so as not to "break my fast" too soon before lunch. It did have some fat free half and half and I'm thinking I'm going to have to give that up. 
Lunch was:
5 bites hot dog with ketchup (no buns)
Dinner was:
5 bites of teriyaki pork tenderloin, kale, and white rice (mixed together)

I drank lots of iced tea (unsweetened) and water!
 
I also had a lot of adrenaline today because of my excitement and do I did done squats and leg raises...nothing too involved though.

Hubs wanted to watch kitchen nightmares and Hell's Kitchen on TV and it nearly killed me! But I hung in there. 

Side effects: 
Headache 

No comments:

Post a Comment